From The Muniment Room, a resource for social history, family history, and local history.
Chilworth Estate and Manor was conveyed to John Barton Willis Fleming in 1825, consolidating the mainland Hampshire estates. The acquisition was subject to the payment of a jointure of £600 to Charlotte Malazena Serle. The estate extended to 1,733 acres in 1877. Chilworth House became the principal family home from 1861; it was sold in 1947.
- Manor of Chilworth
Villages and hamlets
Farms and estates
- Castle Lane Farm
- Chilworth Farm (aka Manor Farm)
- Home Farm (aka Chilworth Manor Farm)
- Kennels Farm
- Kiln Farm