John Barton Willis Fleming
From The Muniment Room, a resource for social history, family history, and local history.
|John Barton Willis Fleming (28 Nov 1781 - 18 Jul 1844) was born John Fleming Barton Willis and took the name Fleming in 1813 by Parliamentary Act, when he succeeded to the Estate from his cousin John Fleming. He was involved with the management of the Estate from 1802.|
Articles that link to John Barton Willis Fleming
|See also Willis Fleming family heads|